Talk

Advanced search

Toddler / child friendly hotels near Eiffel Tower???

(3 Posts)
wotamidoing Fri 10-Feb-17 21:59:54

Or with a view of? DS1 is obsessed with Eurostar and tall buildings so thinking of a 2 night break as a family (4 of us including a toddler) which will kill 2 birds with one stone. It doesn't need to be posh; we're generally of the view hotels are just for sleeping in, but needs to be reasonably comfy with adequate space for kids, clean etc. I've been to Paris once but not since heady days of youth so don't know where to start looking...

Hobbes8 Fri 10-Feb-17 22:27:23

I stayed in a citadines apartment when I was in paris last summer with my 2 and 5 year olds. We had a double bedroom, a living room with a pull out double sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom and roof terrace. We bought in some croissants and snacks so we could have relaxed breakfasts in the apartment and head back for a rest when we wanted to.

We were up near the Moulin Rouge, but there's one near Trocadero, which is v close to the Eiffel Tower - there might be rooms with a view.

We were only in Paris because we booked our holiday so late and had to take the dates we could, so we had an awkward 2 day gap in the middle (between eurocamp and Disneyland). However my kids loved the Eiffel Tower and the Pompidou centre, and they enjoyed the playground near the Louvre.

wotamidoing Sat 11-Feb-17 08:31:25

Thanks, that sounds perfect actually, I'll look up the trocadero one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now