Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland paris

(7 Posts)
Frazzled74 Wed 01-Feb-17 19:15:18

I would like to take dc's here at the end of the year. What are the cheapest ways of doing it, as a package or independently.? I would quite like to see Paris as well whilst here so was thinking 1 night in Paris then 2 at Disney, but it would be price dependent. We would probably travel by Eurostar as easiest option .

mamabluestar Wed 08-Feb-17 22:10:24

If your on Facebook I'd highly recommend the group Disneyland Paris for Brits, the are a wealth of knowledge.

leccybill Wed 08-Feb-17 22:16:28

I did lots of pricing up options last year as my parents were paying so I wanted to make sure I wasn't ripping them off.

It was best for us to book independently, flights, shuttle, Magic Circus hotel B&B, 3 day ticket...we had an amazing time, hope you will too.

TheSconeOfStone Thu 09-Feb-17 23:11:56

We stayed at the Adagio apartments self catering and had annual passes so included the magic hours from 8.00 - 10.00 every morning. The apartments are close to a big shopping centre with a massive hypermarket. Also close to the station one stop from DLP or free shuttle bus from the Adagio.

We paid about £400 for 4 annual passes through Supertrips and the Adagio was £300 for 4 nights in May half term. Had an indoor pool which was basic but the kids loved it. We managed a day trip to Paris from the Adagio. The RER takes just over half an hour to central Paris.

DH and I aren't massive Disney fans and went for the kids. We were surprised how much we enjoyed it and plan to return.

Runssometimes Sat 15-Apr-17 15:17:37

We did an AirBnB just outside Paris and spent the day at the Park. Tickets were just £30 each for the day, train about €5 and because we were self catering we brought a picnic lunch too. we were visiting Paris for a week so it wasn't the main point of our trip. We went on a Thursday just before the Easter hols and the longest queue was 30 mins. The app tells you what the queues are like and that's useful.

Runssometimes Sat 15-Apr-17 15:19:11

We stayed in a town called Nogent Sur Marne and so easy for Paris and Disneyland Paris.

SLP7 Thu 27-Jul-17 08:57:53

We are about to go to DLP for the first time, we have made reservations for dinner each evening but wondered if there was any advice on booking for breakfast, i.e. do we need to book? We have purchased the Plus meal plan which includes breakfast and dinner (dinner at selected restaurants).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now