Talk

Advanced search

anyone good at guessing secret escapes hotels in London?

(11 Posts)
Nursenat100 Sat 09-Jan-16 21:02:03

Following on from my London thread where loads of you helpfully posted....

Finally got some dates sorted and on the face of it there are some ok sounding options on last minute via secret escapes. Anyone with a knowledge of the hotel scene fancy a guessing game?

nmg85 Wed 13-Jan-16 09:58:53

Post the descriptions and I am sure people will try

wickedwaterwitch Wed 13-Jan-16 19:59:03

I'll try

They've got better at disguising them though

Nursenat100 Thu 14-Jan-16 22:26:56

Oh thanks...does palm trees in the first description give anything away?

nmg85 Thu 14-Jan-16 23:00:35

Second one could be landmark London

NickMyLipple Thu 14-Jan-16 23:06:46

Can you post the links?

WhatKatyDidnt Thu 14-Jan-16 23:11:52

Yes second one sounds like the Landmark. It has a very nice spa!

RakeMeHomeCountryToads Thu 14-Jan-16 23:13:48

If you search on MSE there's a very long running thread where most of the Top Secret Hotels are revealed.

RakeMeHomeCountryToads Thu 14-Jan-16 23:18:19

"Boutique Hotel in Leicester Square**
This 4-star hotel combines contemporary interior design with Georgian architecture to great effect. Found in the bustling surroundings of Chinatown in the heart of the West End, theatreland is just a short walk away, and Leicester Square tube station provides good transport links around the city. There is an attractive bar on site, and every one of the hotel’s air conditioned rooms has free wifi and bathrooms stocked with high quality toiletries.
Revealed: Leicester House"

RakeMeHomeCountryToads Thu 14-Jan-16 23:19:50

"Set close to Regent’s Park, this five-star hotel boasts a distinctive, elegant style. Enjoy the opulent surroundings or visit one of the stylish restaurants and bars. Ideally situated for sight-seeing and shopping expeditions.
Revealed: The Landmark London"

Nursenat100 Fri 15-Jan-16 06:23:30

Thankyou! Well I e checked and I can find th chisels cheaper than the secret prices elsewhere! Seems bloody pointless!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now