Talk

Advanced search

things to do in Bray Ireland with 2 year old and 4 year old boys

(4 Posts)
monkeyminder Mon 10-Aug-15 19:22:15

Hi does anyone have any idea of what things there are of interest for a 2 and almost 4 year old boys to do in Bray Ireland.We are there for a long weekend as my husband has business over there. So it'll be just me and my two VERY active lads,as dad will be working.I've seen there is a nice promenade, sealife centre, and our hotel has a pool, but I was wondering if there is a playground near to town centre or promenade and any other ideas or tips anyone might have would be great smile P.S I don't drive but will have my all terrain buggy and buggy board with me. Thanks everyone smile

Hornydilemma Mon 10-Aug-15 19:26:01

Amusements - proper old fashioned tacky candyflossey with the least scary ghostrain in the world. Seaside (aquarium) is great. Fish and chips on the seafront. Small stony beach. All thus within 500m of each other.
What hotel are you in?

Hornydilemma Mon 10-Aug-15 19:28:19

Also the swans at the harbour are very tame and if you feed them bread crusts they will almost stand on your feet!

monkeyminder Mon 10-Aug-15 20:43:58

Ahh thanks so much, these are all brilliant tips smile Were staying in the Royal, I've read a mixed bag of reviews, but it's got a pool, and seems quite central and not far from beach so hoping for the best smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now