Talk

Advanced search

Must do rides at Disneyland Paris for DS8&5

(9 Posts)
IWasThere4Aug12 Wed 25-Mar-15 06:40:47

They're not big fans of Disney characters, although does Disney now own Marvel? DS5 loves Spider-Man! Think they'll love the rides and shows so what are the must sees? (we have 2 days) What are the height restrictions because DS8 is more like a 6yr old

Heels99 Mon 30-Mar-15 14:05:34

There are no spider man or marvel super hero rides.
Buzz lightyear ride, runaway train if tall enough, everything in fantasy land, car action show, animagique show, the parades.
Not sure of height restrictions as they vary between rides.

ElizabethHoover Mon 30-Mar-15 14:06:58

the only one i LOVE is the runaway train one
and the Nemo one was ok,

i HATe that space one, it hurts your neck

AliceMum09 Sun 05-Apr-15 23:03:52

I think Space Mountain is closed for a complete rebuild at the moment!

I went on it in February last year and didn't enjoy it at all. I spent the whole ride trying to stop my head being bashed around, but even though I was using my head back into the headrest (as instructed by the signs) it still really hurt. I think the height limit for that one is 132cm anyway, so even if it were open I think your boys would be too little for it. I seem to think my DS (who was 8) was about 134cm as I tried but failed to get him to go on. He was just over the minimum height.

AliceMum09 Sun 05-Apr-15 23:04:45

^ 'using my head' is meant to say 'pushing my head' blush

FanSpamTastic Sun 05-Apr-15 23:15:53

Buzz light year, Star Wars, stunt car show, runaway train, haunted house, paddle boat steamer, the train, animation show, lilo and stitch, the parade, meet some characters, it's a small world. The "have a go at animation" bit in Disney studio.

HettyD Thu 07-May-15 20:11:52

There is a new ratatouille ride which is very clever!!

leccybill Thu 07-May-15 20:15:38

Big Thunder Mountain- is that the runaway train? Best ride there imo.

MsFiremanSam Thu 14-May-15 17:30:38

You can meet Spider-Man at the backlot in the Studios park.
My 4.5 DS loved Ratatouille, Buzz Lightyear, Snow White, Pirates of the Caribbean - pretty much everything really! My 1 year old also went on everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now