Talk

Advanced search

Brighton with 2 x 16yr old girls!

(11 Posts)
triplets Sat 13-Sep-14 00:15:28

Hoping to take them for 2 nights in Oct half term, both arty..........where to stay/what to do/where to eat........please smile

HauntedNoddyCar Sat 13-Sep-14 00:24:59

Arty 16 yr olds could spend weeks in the North Laine area. Cafes and shops.

What's the budget for somewhere to stay?

triplets Sat 13-Sep-14 00:29:49

Hi Haunted, max would be £150 a night, just three of us.

triplets Sat 13-Sep-14 14:15:33

Just found a funky b&b whch looks really good and reasonable price, it Kemp area? Is that far from the hub?

triplets Sun 14-Sep-14 15:02:16

bumping myself grin

HauntedNoddyCar Sun 14-Sep-14 15:13:04

Oops sorry! Forgot this.
Kemptown would be fine. It's a v liberal bit of the City. Used to be the centre of gay culture and has Green councillors so probably perfect. Ten minutes walk down to the Steine maybe.
Chat on here will probably pick up people with better suggestions than me as we moved out a couple of years ago.

triplets Sun 14-Sep-14 15:36:03

That's ok Noddy, the Snooze b&b looks just the job, funky and good price!

LondonLees Fri 19-Sep-14 12:06:27

Look up Chockywockydooda (they have website) as they have a shop with a cafe in The Lanes. You need to book but most 16yr olds I know would LOVE it!

bigTillyMint Fri 19-Sep-14 12:11:59

My DD went down to Brighton with her mates for her 15th (just for the day) The rides on the pier were popular with them, but the queues were long!

triplets Fri 19-Sep-14 23:03:48

Thank you, me thinks two nights is not going to be long enough!!

triplets Sun 02-Nov-14 16:11:36

Just to say we had a fab time, weather was amazing, no coats needed! The apartment was a gem, comfy and great position. Girls spent most of their time and my money on the pier, though I did drag them to the museum which was excellent. I walked and walked, didn`t realize it was so hilly, shopped till I dropped as there was amazing bargains for Christmas. Lovely choice of cafes and restaurants and reasonably priced So a good time was had by all !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now