Advanced search

Places in Wales!! Urgent help

(5 Posts)
Llareggub Sat 13-Oct-12 11:02:18

You know there are two hospitals in Swansea don't you? Neither of them are called Swansea Hospital. Don't want you to struggle to find Swansea Hospital....

Llareggub Sat 13-Oct-12 10:59:40

Do you want to be near the hospital or Tenby?

VivaLeBeaver Sat 13-Oct-12 10:56:47

Fbmholidays is the main provider of Tenby area holiday cottages.

mummymeister Sat 13-Oct-12 10:51:04

have a look at places listed on there show the space that they have so should save you time in finding something. also call the local tourist info office as they keep lists of places with space. hope you find something

lisad123 Tue 09-Oct-12 19:07:33

Dh has decided we are going to see his dad in hospital over half term (long long story) and as we are going so far we will need somewhere to stay. His dad is in Swansea hospital but his mum and brother are just near Tenby. I have two kids and dog, so likely looking for a cottage, as cheap as possible. Any recommendation??
Staying with family is not an opinion

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now