Talk

Advanced search

Christmas at Center Parcs

(3 Posts)
SkyLeah Sun 02-Oct-11 02:53:34

I am trying something different for Christmas this year as I don't have anyone to spend it with, so I have booked a few days at Center Parcs with my daughter who is 7. I will be spending Christmas day there, it all looks lovely on the website, but I wanted to know if anyone has been to Centre Parcs at Christmas or is going this year. I am a bit worried that I will stand out as a single parent on my own as it is more geared towards families. I am going to Elveden Forest in Suffolk - so any information or hints will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Bathilda Sat 15-Oct-11 00:45:30

We're going to Center Parcs at Whinfell Forest this Christmas with BIL and family. We haven't been before but have been told by so many people how fantastic the Winter Wonderland is. I really can't imagine for a moment that you'll 'stand out' - you are a family, and Christmas is geared towards kids so as long as you're with your daughter you'll be run ragged by all the activities she wants to take part in.

Hope you have a fantastic time.

punkinpie Sat 15-Oct-11 00:54:49

I didn't know it was possible. Love Center Parcs, esp Whinfell Forest.

Watching with interest...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now