Talk

Advanced search

Going to Eurodisney

(2 Posts)
debhallnotdecyet Mon 19-Sep-11 23:28:39

Has anyone booked via Worldtravellers, seem to be cheaper that Disney's own official booking website? Ideas/tips on when we get there etc greatly appreaciated. Looking at Davy Crockett Cabin - any reviews?
Thanks

I stayed last year in the Disney Hotel - it was fabulous, and if you can stretch your budget to this hotel then do it. You get character breakfasts and characters that others don't see. A playclub, indoor swimming pool and it's just got the most fantastic smell and atmosphere. From the breakfast window you look out onto the park and the castle. Your exit from the hotel is right to the park gates so you don't have to schlepp on buses, parking etc. You just walk right in. You can get your shopping delivered to your room. The breakfast and dinner buffet are really good. You also get access to the park outside of normal hours and fastpass bonuses if you book it right.

We spend 3 days - 1,5 in each park. Depending on the age of the kids they may prefer one park to another. Hollywood studios has more of a Pixar theme. The stunt show is a real must for boys/husbands.

Pick up a map and a showtime card as soon as you get in. Buy an autograph book for the character meets and join disney photopass before you go so you can view the pics.

Even if kids aren't that young, consider taking a buggy, it's expensive to hire one and you get more out of your day if they aren't wingey and tired.

I would defo consider the Disney dining plan - and I would recommend the Buffalo Bill show in Disney Village if it's still on - we had a laugh there.

If you haven't bought comfy shoes, or the weather turns and you aren't prepared - La Vallee outlet centre is only a few km away.

Most of all - enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now