Talk

Advanced search

do Center Parcs drop their prices late?

(6 Posts)
triplets Fri 17-Jun-11 06:39:24

They have villas for the 1st July but cant afford £500, are they likely to go down?

mummymeister Fri 17-Jun-11 12:15:26

Not in my experience. otherwise everyone would wait until the last minute to book.

memphis83 Fri 17-Jun-11 12:19:32

they do go down but that sounds like they have dropped the price already, I cant see it going down anymore.

bringinghomethebacon Fri 17-Jun-11 12:25:20

I have booked last minute with CP a couple of times and I kept checking the prices after I book and yes IF they have any left they do continue to reduce in price. There was a price difference between booking about 10 days and less than 7 days in advance I recall. However both of those times were in their quietest period in January (not school hols) and Longleat sold out before I booked, apparently that is their most popular village. There were only a few villas left by the time I booked 1-2 weeks in advance so if you really need a particular size villa be careful, particularly as I imagine July is much busier than January. However it is easy to check on their website how many of each size villa they have if you click through to where you choose the villa number - they will give all available villa numbers so you should book when it's only showing a couple left as you know the prices have gone as low as they ever will. Also it's worth checking the price of slightly larger villas weirdly a 3 bed worked out cheaper at one point than a 2 bed because they had more 3 beds left I think.

bringinghomethebacon Fri 17-Jun-11 12:27:48

Oh and you will be left with the ones furtherest away from the village centre! We didn't mind this, we had a 3 year old and she could still walk there and back with no buggy.

bringinghomethebacon Fri 17-Jun-11 12:28:03

furthest not furtherest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now