Talk

Advanced search

Party packs!

(5 Posts)
MrssT2017 Tue 23-Jul-19 10:19:37

Hi!
I'm getting married in a few months and wondered if anyone had any advice!

I'm planning on doing little activity/party packs for the primary school age children but do I do anything for babies or secondary school age? If so what do I put in!!

Thanks!!

ohcanada Tue 23-Jul-19 14:09:04

I assume you mean for favours?

I wouldn't bother for babies, and the secondary school age kids would probably appreciate being given what the 'grown ups' are being given.

PerfectPear Tue 23-Jul-19 14:13:47

Babies - depends how young (rattle or colouring book etc)
Primary - disposable camera and list of items to photograph
Secondary - same as adults (unless that's alcohol)

MsSquiz Tue 23-Jul-19 14:23:58

We had 3 babies around 6mo at our wedding, and we got these teether
toys as favours for them:

Nuby Bug A Loop Teether, Multi-Colour https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000J1OOJI/ref=cmsww_rcpp_apiii_hMWnDbTMR3P2B

For the older kids (between 2 and 10) we had small canvas bags with an assortment of things dependant on their ages:
Marbles
Bamboozled jelly beans
Small colouring book & pencils/crayons
Small pack of raisins
Gliders to assemble
Bracelets

We also had a table set aside after the meal with colouring books, pencils & crayons, and jenga and outside we had garden games (limbo, tin can alley, etc)

Cravingcake Wed 24-Jul-19 03:24:43

I found glow sticks (pack of 20 from pound shop) went down well with various ages, especially later on the dance floor.

Don’t put chocolate or anything that will be really sticky/messy as it will end up being wiped on nice clothes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »