Talk

Advanced search

Junior Bridesmaid Dresses

(9 Posts)
hettiebaby Sun 07-Jul-19 01:15:18

Hii grin

So I get married in November (only a small wedding of 40 day guests).

Two of my bridesmaids are 13 years old and I'm really struggling to find any lovely full length dresses that aren't either:
A) completely inappropriate style wise, as in way too 'adult'
B) super ridiculously expensive

I have a budget of £80-100 for each of the dresses which I don't think is too stingy, but I just cannot seem to find anything that fits the bill!

Does anyone have any suggestions or good experiences with online retailers?

Thanks for any help/advice!

HUZZAH212 Sun 07-Jul-19 01:32:13

https://www.jjshouse.co.uk/Cheap-Junior-Bridesmaid-Dresses-c9/top-sellers/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjYHpBRC4ARIsAI-3GkEy1ui-y8Umw6UbGA5qGuVAuy7LGHdMpT38SITC_VV3xWDE9r2VuQkaArvmEALw_wcB#/

HerRoyalNotness Sun 07-Jul-19 01:37:51

There are some lovely ones on monsoon well under tournament budget

uk.monsoon.co.uk/uk/children/girls/partywear

HerRoyalNotness Sun 07-Jul-19 01:38:42

They don’t necessarily have to have the same style as adult bridesmaids if any, just in the colour scheme

hettiebaby Sun 07-Jul-19 01:43:55

Thank you so much!

I've looked on JJS house but some of the pictures/reviews don't exactly look like the dresses that are advertised, so I would be worried about them looking a bit rubbish when they turn up!

As for matching the older and younger bridesmaids, they are having different dresses in slightly different colours hopefully (if I can find anything suitable!!)

Threeminis Sun 07-Jul-19 01:45:18

Definitely Monsoon.

MrsFionaCharming Sun 07-Jul-19 17:54:08

I’ve got mine in wed2b dresses. They watched picked their own, so the younger ones went got the one shoulder and halter neck styles which are more covering. They start from a size 4.

BasilFaulty Mon 08-Jul-19 14:10:02

I was going to post jjs house as well. I have 5 junior bridesmaids, and ordered all of them from there. I was worried as the reviews are so mixed, but they've all arrived and look lovely x

TigerJoy Mon 08-Jul-19 14:11:04

Have you tried Debenhams? It's where my sister got her junior bridesmaids dresses from

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »