Talk

Advanced search

Hen Party Planning! Help needed.

(4 Posts)
hiptobeasquare Sun 30-Dec-18 14:14:47

I am the only bridesmaid for one of my best friends. Since there’s only me I am planning her hen party alone. She has a diverse group of friends and I’m struggling to think of something fun to do. Hen party needs to be in October, one night stay, somewhere like York as we can all travel there easily. I am getting quite stressed out about it. I have two LO, 2.5 and 9 months, I am exhausted most of the time so I haven’t sorted anything out yet. Anyone got any cool suggestions?

OP’s posts: |
Jackshouse Sun 30-Dec-18 14:16:21

Have you got an idea from people of budget? Are you happy to do a night away?

hiptobeasquare Sun 30-Dec-18 15:10:36

We want to do one night away. Most people have a large budget, but I don’t! Most of the hens are expecting a couple of hundred quid.

OP’s posts: |
SkeletonSkins Sun 30-Dec-18 18:59:31

Liverpool is really good fun. Look for a hotel that has ‘suites’ or similar. Signature living Liverpool does them. I’d organise someone to do hair and make up for her and anyone else who fancies it, book a nice meal, cocktails or a cocktail making class is fun, even if people don’t drink they can make cocktails. Or alternatively could you book a cottage type thing with a hot tub, pj party? It depends what she likes really.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in