Talk

Advanced search

Gifts for bridesmaids

(9 Posts)
LoveInTokyo Sat 14-Jul-18 17:24:02

Please can you help suggest gifts for my bridesmaids?

I have two, both in their early 30s. I thought about jewellery but neither of them really wear it. (One doesn’t even want an engagement ring because she says she’d only lose it!)

I would quite like to buy something that will be a lasting memento, but I’m struggling for inspiration as neither of them really spend their money on “things”. They’re both more interested in travel, experiences etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks smile

OP’s posts: |
daydream86 Sat 14-Jul-18 18:05:18

hey there, I recently married and bought my bridesmaids engraved mirror compacts from www.notonthehighstreet.com/thealphabetgiftshop/product/engraved-bridesmaid-compact-mirror
they were rose gold coloured and engraved with their names and role. I think they really liked and and they’ll carry it with them in their handbags, I really liked them and wish I’d ordered myself one 😊

123whatsmyusername Sat 14-Jul-18 18:12:33

How about a voucher for afternoon tea or something like that? I know they won’t be able to use it on the wedding day like they could if it were jewellery, but I’d be thrilled with a present like that.

falaffels Sat 14-Jul-18 19:25:53

I bought mine books which I new they'd love, and wrote a thank you to them inside.

Seemed to go down well, but I know it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea

katmarie Sat 14-Jul-18 19:32:40

I bought mine an engraved champagne glass, something to drink out of it, and a necklace with a silver version of one of my wedding flowers

Ricekrispie22 Sun 15-Jul-18 18:17:07

Personalised keyrings with a message www.notonthehighstreet.com/undertherose/product/personalised-silver-message-keyring

Mooey89 Sun 15-Jul-18 18:29:43

Following as I’m looking for the same thing!

user1493413286 Sun 15-Jul-18 18:34:21

Engraved champagne glasses or mugs are lovely

LoveInTokyo Mon 16-Jul-18 15:11:31

Thank you, some good ideas here!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in