Talk

Advanced search

12 under 3 year olds!?

(3 Posts)
OwlyLady Tue 06-Feb-18 16:07:33

Hello,

Our wedding isn't for 2 years BUT I've just realised (and panicking) about how there will be 12 under 3s at our wedding. I really want them there but what on earth will they do?
We did look at getting those professional wedding childcare providers in to provide entertainment but they are bloody pricey!
I HATE children entertainers, I've always been scared by them since I can remember.
Any ideas?
Tia x

Minxmumma Wed 07-Feb-18 09:14:28

Children's activity table maybe with suitable things to do. If you have any outdoor space can you hire something bouncy for them or other energy burning activity. I think you can even hire mobile softplay.

We have 8 preschoolers at ours in July so not quite as bad and have sorted colouring, games, a non messy craft activity, bubbles etc to help their parents occupy them.

TieGrr Thu 08-Feb-18 11:09:51

Look into different types of children's entertainment. I've seen companies advertise in-room entertainment - I don't know exactly how to describe it but it's like what you might see in a shopping centre. A little white fence with softplay-style stuff inside.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now