Talk

Advanced search

anyone recommend a fabulous wedding candle?

(5 Posts)
Hollystyrene Sat 14-Oct-17 15:56:17

We're planning a winter wedding, traditional reception venue, lots of candles in hurricane lanterns...

I love the idea of choosing one beautiful fragrance that will remind me of our wedding day forever ideally without costing a small fortune. Any advance on White Company Winter?

Katurah Sat 14-Oct-17 15:58:34

Yes - Stone Glow plum blossom and musk.

We are wedding photographers and a venue in Derby uses this candle to fragrance their entire building. We took a photo of the candle so we could buy it for our home! It would be perfect for a winter wedding, lovely idea

https://m.johnlewis.com/stoneglow-modern-classics-plum-blossom-and-musk-scented-candle/p2713678?sku=236010412&skwcid=2dx92700023123676258&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=CjwKCAjw64bPBRApEiwAJhG-fkQQ_I9NfPbZqa-pP8GaMnSX7naaUmvfWOpot99XXOkmgfRckXXz1BoCyAsQAvDD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hollystyrene Mon 16-Oct-17 11:05:18

Thank you! Sounds gorgeous...

NewMummy579 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:12:41

I used Yankee candle ‘wedding day’ - the little votive candles and tea lights everywhere and also used them for favours. I have the big jar at home and the smell reminds me of our winter wedding 😊 we also used Big hurricane jars and pillar candles up the aisle and instead of sand to sit them in, used fake snow smile

Thistly Fri 20-Oct-17 00:03:29

For hand dipped candles made by small business in UK with fabulous honey scent
Moorlands Candles

Try these!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now