Talk

Advanced search

Wedding gift for my wife to be - help!

(8 Posts)
Purplepeonies Mon 17-Apr-17 15:26:29

My partner and I (both female) are getting married in a few months.

Do any of you have ideas for a wedding gift? She is not very 'girly' and isn't really into jewellery etc. I was thinking maybe a piece of art of some special memorabilia as she loves Star Wars etc. Any ideas of what I could get her or where I could get something like that?

TIA for any help!!

hellomarshmallow Mon 24-Apr-17 15:33:06

Have you tried etsy?

ineedmoreLemonPledge Mon 24-Apr-17 15:51:34

How much do you want to spend?

Special memorabilia from Star Wars by ST DuPont for example is a collectors item and limited edition but a pen will set you back a good few thousand. 😬

I agree something personalised on Etsy could be nice. Or a vintage Star Wars poster nicely framed?

mummymi Tue 25-Apr-17 07:37:45

Me and my husband to be ended up discussing presents. He has now chosen his own pocket watch and we decided that I am going to have a painting. He has commissioned an artist to paint one that will go in our living room smile

Soon2bC Thu 27-Apr-17 14:58:30

My wife and I married 2 weeks ago, she got me a Tiffany charm of the Eiffel tower (a special place for us)
I got her a pair of cuff links with the first line of our wedding son engraved on them. She wore a dress to our wedding but wears shirts at work and likes to wear them with feminine cufflinks.
Someone on here recently suggested a sound wave print for a present. I have googled these and they are amazing. maybe get one of the star wars theme? they look cool and can be made in the colours of choice to make them weddingy or spacey?

Soon2bC Thu 27-Apr-17 15:06:49

*song not son

Shoxfordian Tue 23-May-17 11:56:41

I like notonthehighstreet for quirky personalised gifts

Congratulations OP!

freshstart24 Sun 28-May-17 08:11:49

Not on the high street have personalised prints of the stars at your chosen date place and time. I'm considering this as a wedding gift.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now