Talk

Advanced search

What to do after secret wedding?

(4 Posts)
Raul28 Mon 26-Sep-16 22:36:05

Hi all
My oh and I planned a secret wedding for next year. We'd love all family and friends but can't afford it so are just having a few close family members. I would like to do something specia after with everyone but I'm not sure what ? I've contacted 15+ halls to hire and can't fit around their times as the wedding is a Monday and most are being hired out for classes etc. I'm also not sure I want to clean up after everyone at the end of the day anyway lol.
Out home is too small and I wanted to get out the house for once not spend it here and I wanted to do something a bit more special than just go to a restaurant o eat. I've looked for private restaurant hire but there's not much around me and others are too expensive.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Littleballerina Mon 26-Sep-16 22:41:18

Depending on where you live and your budget, a marquee, a band and some music?

Raul28 Mon 26-Sep-16 22:51:23

I'm in sw london/Surrey, don't have a lot of money and the wedding is a winter one!

Kbear Mon 26-Sep-16 23:01:44

find a nice pub that can accommodate you - they'll bite your hand off for trade on a Monday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now