Talk

Advanced search

What to wear !

(5 Posts)
Mum2monkey2 Sun 21-Aug-16 17:27:29

Hi, I'm getting married in 5 weeks, it's on a week day and party afterwards. I need help !
It's a registry office ceremony followed by a chilled relaxed reception. I've been married before and although not hit 40 yet I still feel as though most of the dresses and designs are not suitable for me.
So, question is
What would you wear ?

Please help ....

Fingermoose Sun 21-Aug-16 20:26:36

Depends on your height, size and build (and budget) but if it were me, I'd get something I could never justify in real life but that I could wear again for an evening do and remind myself of a lovely day. Like this or this or if you want structure I think this is nice (but I might be in the minority there). And this is a bit sparkly but suitable for daytime, I think.

Personally, I'd be looking at white, cream or neutral as a nod to the bridal so I'd consider the high street wedding ranges in Phase Eight, Monsoon and on House of Fraser, John Lewis etc.

Hope that helps a little - and congratulations! smile

Fingermoose Sun 21-Aug-16 20:29:37

OP also I've noticed this is in weddings and I'm pretty sure you'll get a better response in style and beauty. If you report your post and ask it to be moved I'm sure you'll get some more help.

AuntieStella Sun 21-Aug-16 20:31:54

What's your usual style? And preferred colours?

Because a really good version of the kind of clothes you feel terrific in, is likely to be the best bet.

justpeachy74 Sun 21-Aug-16 20:33:08

Fingermoose you have a great eye for clothes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now