Talk

Advanced search

Honeymoon quandary

(6 Posts)
btb1978 Thu 16-Jun-16 18:15:51

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else out there is facing the same problem I am.
I'm getting married in the beginning of October. I'll be about 6 months pregnant. That doesn't bother me. What I am wondering is where can we go for a honeymoon (without flying anywhere, obviously), plus we'll have out 3 1/2 year old DD with us.
Thanks
X

Glitteryfrog Fri 17-Jun-16 08:08:53

Eurostar to Paris/Brussels/Brugges?
If you get to Paris you can catch the train to the south of France, they might do sleeper trains?
Ferry to Ireland or Holland ?

FeckinCrutches Fri 17-Jun-16 08:16:15

I'm sure you can still fly at six months can't you?
Cruise from Southampton
Eurostar goes to Avignon now
Eurostar to other places
Bedruthen steps
Luxury family hotels have a few locations that are great for you and little one

youcantakethegirloutof Fri 17-Jun-16 08:39:11

Why disregard flying? I flew at 6 months - went to Portugal, had a lovely time. My friend lives in Thailand & flew UK & back at 6 months - no problem. You can fly until 36 weeks. Lots more options open to you then - personally I would prefer a 3 hr flight at 6mo preggers then a long train journey smile

btb1978 Fri 17-Jun-16 15:36:40

Oh for some reason I thought the cut off for flying was 26 weeks. Certainly opened our options up.
Thanks for all your suggestions. X

amyj6 Mon 20-Jun-16 22:33:35

We are going on a cruise around Europe for 10 days. They have amazing children's programmes and activities for your DD and you can relax if you choose and stay on ship or explore dome of the stop off as you choose. The spa and restaurants ticked the boxes for me and it was a lot cheaper than I thought. I hope you find somewhere

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now