Wed2be Bromley Kent

(9 Posts)
Busybuzzybumblebee Sun 08-Nov-15 10:31:22

Hi, has anyone been here? They do dresses for under 500, was wondering if they were any good, as quite a trek to get there and don't want to go if not any good.

EatDessertFirst Mon 09-Nov-15 21:35:51

I bought my beautiful wedding dress in there two months ago. The most expensive dress is £449, the sales people are lovely and very very helpful. Their bridesmaid dresses are lovely as well.

Busybuzzybumblebee Wed 11-Nov-15 19:12:59

Brilliant, how long till your wedding, mines August and not started dress shopping yet, prob won't be able to till jan, is that to late?

EatDessertFirst Wed 11-Nov-15 21:20:14

Ours is August too. I bought mine on my one and only trip there as you take it when you buy it. They are connected with a seamstress a few doors down for alterations, which they said to me take about four to six weeks. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

SleepIsForTheWeakAnyway Wed 11-Nov-15 21:30:52

I went there with my dsis for her wedding earlier this year. It was the only wedding dress shop we went to and she brought the third dress she tried on. The assistants were really knowledgeable and helpful. She gave them a list of things she didn't like and they pulled out four beautiful dresses for her to try on. They don't do alterations but give you a number for someone who does (dsis went somewhere else for cheaper though). Dsis really did look beautiful on the day and no one even suspected it was a 'budget' dress

Flatsfromnowon Thu 12-Nov-15 22:37:04

Hello,

Sorry to gate crash...

Do they do tea length dresses? Or slinky 30s style?

Tia

Busybuzzybumblebee Sat 14-Nov-15 09:23:52

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to going and trying them on, have in mind what type I want

Janeymoo50 Tue 17-Nov-15 16:51:11

This is literally just across the road from my office. Loads of dresses, lots of staff etc. Yes, they have one tea length dress I think (they have a website).
There's a great cafe two doors down for lunch too.
It's a basic shop, no fancy furniture or glasses of fizz to sip on, it's practical and cheap.

Flatsfromnowon Tue 17-Nov-15 23:31:48

Thanks Janeymoo smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now