Talk

Advanced search

Wedding Creches

(3 Posts)
creative01 Thu 18-Dec-14 14:18:33

Hi ladies,

hope you don't mind me posting am setting up a wedding creche company and wondered how useful you would find this at your up coming wedding? Have you been to weddings with a Creche there, was it useful/ children enjoy? How many children on average did you have/having at your wedding if any? Any activities that you have seen that were very good?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

chanie44 Thu 18-Dec-14 19:58:48

I went to a wedding a few years ago and the B&G hired an entertainer for the children. Mine were too young to attend (dc1 was 5 months). I thought it was a great idea.

The entertainer did it like a party, she dressed up and played games and balloon animals etc.

I guess you'd have to think about catering for a wide age of children as you may have children from 1-14 and that's quite a big range.

CLJ52 Thu 08-Jan-15 15:36:48

It's not unusual at weddings I've been to in the US. It's a great idea.

There was the kind of equipment you'd find at toddlers groups such as the squashy floor toys, and Little Tikes stuff. The creche workers wore uniforms so easily identifiable.

In all the cases, the crèches have been held in a room adjoining the main function room, so not far away.

Good luck with it. I think it's a very thoughtful addition to a wedding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now