Advanced search


(7 Posts)
andadietcoke Sat 13-Apr-13 16:10:46

If you have any old vinyl records (or can get some) you can heat them round the sides so that they get a bit melty and pliable and then bend them into a bowl shape (with a wiggly edge) so the base is the bit in the middle with the artist/album name on. They look amazing and could be used to put pretty much anything in.

Crawling Sat 13-Apr-13 15:56:31

Thats great yes i like that. Idea

CandlestickOlder Sat 13-Apr-13 13:27:32

What about getting plectrums made with your name and the date on?

Crawling Sat 13-Apr-13 13:22:29

Thanks I may use them for the evening due.

DeskPlanner Sat 13-Apr-13 13:14:48

Just looked, there 99p at the moment. Also blow up mikes and saxaphones. Prob not what your after though.

DeskPlanner Sat 13-Apr-13 13:11:09

I've seen blow up ones on Amazon, for a couple of £. Could be fun with a couple of them on each table.

Crawling Thu 11-Apr-13 09:56:48

I am a rock chick and I was thinking of doing lillies as centre piece but then inspiration struck and I want to put a picture of my fave rock bands as centre pieces now what i was thinking is maybe I could do a mini guitar as a favour any ideas where to get them or any other rock themed favours you can thibk of?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now