Talk

Advanced search

Present for Groom

(10 Posts)
LizaTarbucksAuntie Fri 08-Jul-11 10:31:19

Just wondered what others have done? I thought about cufflinks...it's his birthday the week before as well....

neverontime Fri 08-Jul-11 10:36:26

My sister got her husband a Tag watch and had it engraved.

TrillianAuror Fri 08-Jul-11 10:38:09

This is your personal groom I take it? Not just the groom at a wedding you are attending?

LizaTarbucksAuntie Fri 08-Jul-11 12:04:32

No...buying a separate present for the groom would be really really quite odd and smack of boiling rabbits!

Present for my very own lovely Groom - should have been more clear.

Tag watch slightly out of my price range <wishful thinking>

LizaTarbucksAuntie Fri 08-Jul-11 12:06:10

..and I just got him an ace binary watch which he loves.

not much one for jewellery, bit of a geek in the nicest possible way, doesn't really do 'lifestyle stuff' had a new briefcase and wallet for Christmas....

TrillianAuror Fri 08-Jul-11 12:16:10

Box set of a TV series he likes with a promise that you won't complain about him watching it? grin

rubyrubyruby Mon 11-Jul-11 05:59:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MelodyMagicalMaladies Wed 13-Jul-11 14:13:03

A present! I was supposed to buy DH a present? Bum.

melliebobs Thu 14-Jul-11 17:49:21

my intention was to get my husband a watch and get it engraved but for the life of me i couldn't find a watch that was plain on the back! but i got him one that had a purple clock face (that was our colour theme) and he loves it and only wears it for 'best'

redexpat Mon 25-Jul-11 21:05:29

I had a boudoir bride photo shoot. Can't recommend it enough (although you do have to think about what you want album/framed print and shop around a bit)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now