Talk

Advanced search

My Wedding Day ......

(15 Posts)
rubyrubyruby Fri 06-May-11 16:07:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JaxTellersOldLady Fri 06-May-11 16:08:01

Congratulations Ruby, I love a good wedding too.
grin

JanMorrow Fri 06-May-11 16:10:57

yaaaaaay! nice one!

rubyrubyruby Fri 06-May-11 16:49:42

raspberrytipple Mon 16-May-11 18:49:27

Have you calmed down now! Glad you had a good day. I am now excited for mine. We have still managed to keep is reasonably small but nice so I am getting uber excited now!

melodyangel Mon 16-May-11 23:24:38

Ruby - glad it all went well.

Raspberry - are all your plans going well? Have you got your dress and shoes and stuff?

raspberrytipple Tue 17-May-11 07:22:42

Certainly have. The invitations are being made, dress and shoes are sorted. Buying my undies this weekend blush. how about you? I've only got 14 weeks left!

melodyangel Tue 17-May-11 10:53:52

Two and a half weeks! Have dress and need to chose which shoes to keep. I think low heels but DH2B likes the high ones, of course!

Ruby - fancy sharing some of that wedding music could do with a bit of a lift at the mo.

raspberrytipple Tue 17-May-11 18:01:23

Meh, keep 'em all. Mine are low for comfort reasons. DP is not impressed wig them but you can't really see them when the dress is on and I've said if he wants high heels he has to wear them too!! I'm so mean smile 2 weeks eeeeek exciting! Ive really got to stop saying eeeeek! smile

Unicornlover Sat 04-Jun-11 17:21:44

i'm just at the starting stages of planning my wedding. the date (18th August 2012) and venues are sorted as we are having church wedding. I have 3 dresses i'm choosing between and have my attendants sorted. Photographer is family. I'm just doing my save the date cards today which i'm doing as bookmarks. colourscheme is also sorted and have flowergirl's dress. budget is also sorted

raspberrytipple Mon 06-Jun-11 21:51:30

wow that is organised!

LizaTarbucksAuntie Tue 07-Jun-11 14:13:31

Ruby so glad all went well and you're wallowing in happy memories.

Seven weeks to go for me and I'm just getting to the arrrgggghhhh! stage smile

rubyrubyruby Sun 12-Jun-11 19:54:45

melodyangel Tue 14-Jun-11 11:34:25

Liza - Good luck I hope you have a wonderful day.

Ruby -It was wonderful. We had amazing weather which as it was an outdoors wedding was really lucky especially as the next day it tipped down all day! Everyone helped and made the day feel so special. I did all the catering which worked out well except I burnt my ring finger on the oven the day before.

Raspberry - How's it all going?

If I can ever work out how to do It I'll put a pic up on my profile - don't hold your breath though.

LizaTarbucksAuntie Tue 14-Jun-11 11:55:21

aww thanks aren't you lovely.

I've started with the panic attacks now and my MOH has disappeared off the face of the earth <hyperventialtes>

But just looking forward to being Mrs LizaTarbucksUncle.

he booked the honeymoon yesterday, it's properly grown up and sophisticated on an Island in the Bay of Naples....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: