Talk

Advanced search

somewhere to buy nice stationery online

(8 Posts)
littleomar Wed 05-Jan-11 08:10:09

we've got to get invites out and the shops are full of sales crap. argh. does anyone know where i can get nice stationery (notecards or invites, preferably not weddingy) online? tia

onlyjuststillme Wed 05-Jan-11 08:16:47

ebay!! I know it sounds stupid but there are people who use it as a shop to sell hand crafed goods. I got mine at a fraction of shop price. Made to exactly the specifications i wanted. The lady was lovely, helpful and VERY good at her job. I have no idea how she did it so cheaply!!

ColdHandLou Wed 05-Jan-11 20:05:21

Have never ordered from them but I love this website

BikeRunSki Wed 05-Jan-11 20:10:56

My friend makes hand crafter wedding stationary! I think it is lovely, here is her website.

She's lovely too. smile

BikeRunSki Wed 05-Jan-11 20:11:20

crafted!

She can spell properly too, promise!

NoCarpForMe Wed 05-Jan-11 20:21:27

we got ours from here - she's a friend of a friend, and the invitations are gorgeous. Ours were bi-lingual (DH is czech - our invites are in one of the photos, look for the eastern european name ;)), and she did an amazing job, and affordable too even taking into account postage. highly recommended!

dirnty Wed 05-Jan-11 20:22:48

Have a look on Etsy and Folksy, lots of handmade/hand printed ones on there

littleomar Sat 08-Jan-11 20:51:01

thanks everyone. wish i'd thought of ebay/etsy.

but we've run out of time so we're going to do it ourselves.

i now have the requisite number of blank cards, a few carefully selected shades of acrylic paint and a number of potatoes, waiting for my attention tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now