Talk

Advanced search

Loooong Lunar eclipse this Friday (27th)

(8 Posts)
magimedi Fri 27-Jul-18 21:48:17

100% cloud cover here - (and no berluddy rain) - after all those days of clear sky.............. angry

GloriaSmud Fri 27-Jul-18 21:01:36

Don't think Leicester's going to see much of this tonight as it's too cloudy sad

ChilliPowderMild Thu 26-Jul-18 21:21:16

I might go up the top of Wye Downs to watch.
Or park in the 24 HR car park at St Mary's Bay, I think there's a high tide about 1am, perhaps a cooling dip is in order.

FruOla Thu 26-Jul-18 16:51:22

Hi, magi <waves>

I also hope we can see it here in SW London! Unfortunately we don't have such a good 'lookout' area as you do! So I'll have to look for it over the neighbours rooftops/trees - although I do get a reasonably clear view, for a short period.

I just wish it would thunder and rain tonight - and even into tomorrow - but leaving the skies clear tomorrow night!!

<sweats profusely!>

SleepingStandingUp Mon 23-Jul-18 08:58:05

It's going to be frigging cloudy at the festival in going to.

GloriaSmud Mon 23-Jul-18 08:56:40

That sounds lovely magimedi and an ideal spot to do a bit of 'eclipse-watching!'

magimedi Mon 23-Jul-18 08:46:23

I am really looking forward to this. Might make a picnic & go up on the Downs to watch.

(If it doesn't rain - HA!)

GloriaSmud Mon 23-Jul-18 08:39:40

Bit of a special one as it'll be the longest one of the 21st Century.

Let's hope that the nice weather continues, we have clear skies and a good view for all.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »