Talk

Advanced search

Any idea of the weather in Wiltshire on Sunday? We have a christening for our youngest and have 50 people coming for lunch in the garden!!

(6 Posts)
Swifey Wed 22-Jun-16 07:17:45

The weather report seems to say pouring rain! Please help!

SmileAndNod Wed 22-Jun-16 07:25:08

Sunday seems to be showing cloud / sunny intervals according to the BBC? In south wilts anyway. Who knows. They always get it wrong!

FrogletinaBallerina Wed 22-Jun-16 07:26:45

I'm in Wilts and the weather report that's been most accurate recently (which never usually is) is the iPhone weather app - I think it takes the feed from the Weather Channel.

P1nkP0ppy Wed 22-Jun-16 07:26:58

If it's anything like my bit of Wiltshire this morning you'll need wellies and brollies op 😡
Could you line up a village hall or something just in case this awful weather continues?
Hope it all goes well.

Swifey Wed 22-Jun-16 07:33:55

Yes it's definitely raining here now! I am between Marlborough and Devizes. We can fit everyone in the house, but not to sit down for lunch! I will have to bite the bullet and get a large gazebo type thing! Damn!

OhYouBadBadKitten Wed 22-Jun-16 11:15:48

The models are a bit mixed. GFS looks pretty wet, ECMWF also shows potential for wet. the met office is rather more optimistic. GFS won for tomorrows weather forecast a few days ago. So, I'm not sure is the honest answer.

I would err on the side of caution and hope that you don't need to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now