Talk

Advanced search

11 to 14 degrees by the end of the week - [GREAT BIG GRIN]

(12 Posts)
Paschaelina Sun 02-Oct-11 19:54:50

According to the nice man on countryfile weather. smile and steaming mugs of [tea]

Paschaelina Sun 02-Oct-11 19:55:12

brewbrewbrew

ShowOfHands Sun 02-Oct-11 19:55:39

<punches air>

<brews brew and dons scarf>

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 02-Oct-11 21:25:07

sad I could happily have weather like this until 1 Nov then we could have great big gales and then on the 1st dec snow - buckets of it. That would be good.

GwendolineMaryLacey Sun 02-Oct-11 21:26:01

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! grin

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Sun 02-Oct-11 21:27:51

What people aren't considering is their heating bill......I would love it if we had a freakishly warm winter and could screw the electric companies as much as they've screwed us. Alas, winter jumpers here I come.

Jaquelinehyde Sun 02-Oct-11 21:29:36

Hu - fucking - rrah! grin

Crisp autumn/winter days here we come.

cat64 Sun 02-Oct-11 21:31:48

Message withdrawn

GwendolineMaryLacey Sun 02-Oct-11 21:34:09

Why? I've been slated on other threads for moaning about the heat. And we are very strict with the heating, but you can easily warm up. You can't easily cool down.

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Sun 02-Oct-11 21:57:49

I'm completely the opposite. Can never get warm, I have crappy circulation. So anything that saves my heating bill gets a thumbs up from me.

BlueKangaroo22 Sun 02-Oct-11 22:04:10

ive said this on the other weather related thread, ive got a poorly baby and im worried about her temp as it is, and keeping her cool is tricky, she spent over an hour earlier in just a nappy as she wasnt even cool enough in just a vest! she is in bed now in a long sleeved vest and nothing more cause its just too hot (but am keeping a close eye on her <over cautious mummy> bring on the brisk autumn days!

reallytired Sun 02-Oct-11 22:07:38

I'm loving the heatwave. It has been warm without being ridicolously hot. My tomarto plants have done well.

It is disappointing that it will not last, but we have a had a great day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now