Talk

Advanced search

Kitten, help! - flying Southampton to Glasgow on 19th???

(7 Posts)
mistletoeploppy Wed 15-Dec-10 10:26:53

I'm flying up with DS (13mo) on Sunday and DH is following on Christmas Eve confused <------- that's my worried face

The various websites I've checked seem to say 'light snow' for Sunday but I'm getting worried about the severe weather warnings too - do you think it'll be ok?

OhYouSnowySnowyKitten Wed 15-Dec-10 11:50:27

I am honestly not sure mistletoeploppy It really depends on where exactly saturday's low pressure ends up. It will either be a lot of snow or miserable rain on Saturday. If it is a lot of snow then it depends on how quickly they clear it. Sunday weatherwise looks ok, but its a few days away yet so keep an eye out for things to change.

mistletoeploppy Wed 15-Dec-10 13:40:44

Thanks so much, Kitten smile

OhYouSnowySnowyKitten Wed 15-Dec-10 14:00:56

you are welcome

seb1 Fri 17-Dec-10 16:36:39

I am close to Glasgow airport and we have no snow at all. I will let you know if that changes.

mistletoeploppy Fri 17-Dec-10 19:33:33

Oh Seb, thank you. Flybe are cancelling a lot of flights but fingers crossed if they cancel mine I'll be able to get on another one. I just hope the roads are ok for me to get to the west end in a taxi...

seb1 Sat 18-Dec-10 11:57:49

It is snowing lightly here now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now