Talk

Advanced search

Where can i go to walk in the snow?

(9 Posts)
maltesers Wed 01-Dec-10 22:08:11

I live in Wiltshire and we have no snow, so where can i travel to that isnt too far to see some snow. . . .[or is this not wise (?)]

JingleBelleDameSansMerci Wed 01-Dec-10 22:10:37

I'd say "not wise"... Stay safe and warm. It's bloody lethal. Had loads here (West Yorkshire) and it's still snowing. I'm an old bat who hates snow though. smile

BelleDeChocChipCookieMonster Wed 01-Dec-10 22:13:07

I agree with Belle (waves at Belle as I've not seen her for a very long time).

Don't go out unless you really need to.

BelleDeChocChipCookieMonster Wed 01-Dec-10 22:13:37

(it's belledechocolatefluffybunny)

taffetazatyousantaclaus Wed 01-Dec-10 22:17:28

Here in Kent, you can't walk in it. DD (4) is up to her waist in it and the cat disappeared. hmm

maltesers Thu 02-Dec-10 10:28:20

We have snow today !!! Bout 4 inches. . . trouble is my DDDDDP cant get home for weekend from Brighton where he is now working. . . sad sad

JingleBelleDameSansMerci Thu 02-Dec-10 17:31:20

Oh maltesers! That's just awful. Hope the situation changes and he can get home to you.

<Waves back at Belle - been a bit snowed under, ho ho ho - but getting back to normal now>

Doyouthinktheysaurus Thu 02-Dec-10 17:35:46

I got stuck in Brighton, well Hove, maltesers after a night shift. Was crap!

Roads were better once you got past Portslade on the seafront but no trains, still!! Hope your dp gets home soon.

Stay away from the snow op. I skidded all the way to work last night, the worst drving experience of my life.

maltesers Fri 03-Dec-10 11:35:21

Do you think any trains will be running tonight or tmrw from BTN ????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now