Talk

Advanced search

any weather reports from Ipswich yesterday

(9 Posts)
OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 12-Nov-10 16:14:01

Looks like a part of Ipswich may have had some interesting damage yesterday afternoon.

evening star report

if you wintessed the damage occurring, or your property was involved please report to
torro

thanks

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 12-Nov-10 17:38:22

bump.

SoMuchToBits Fri 12-Nov-10 17:46:08

I live just outside Ipswich, but to the East (the area described in the report is on the West side). It was pretty windy, but didn't see anything like that!

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 12-Nov-10 17:54:52

that is valuable information were you are aware of the weather conditions around the time it happened?

fel1x Fri 12-Nov-10 18:01:48

I live in central Ipswich and saw nothing like that yesterday!
It was rainy and windy enough to take the car on the school run rather than walking but apart from that, nothing of note around that time smile

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 12-Nov-10 18:22:28

thank you fel1x non-reports are just as valuable as positive reports as they show that the damage is localised.

southeastastra Fri 12-Nov-10 18:24:21

i'm in herts and my garden chair blew over shockwink

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 12-Nov-10 18:32:26

shock you must be feeling quite traumatised!!

SoMuchToBits Fri 12-Nov-10 18:33:08

Sorry to hear about your garden chair sea. Btw, I always thought you lived in the South-East (Kent/Essex) blush. Must be your name that made me think that! I will now have to readjust my thoughts and think of you as a Herts person....

OYBBK I knew it was windy, but nothing that bad IYSWIM.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: