Talk

Advanced search

spicy foods?

(4 Posts)
LittleMysMum Fri 19-Jun-09 16:00:02

Any advice on how to break in DS to more spicy foods - he's just turned 2 so not really weaning, but have DD coming up to 26 wks soon and would really like us all to be able to eat same foods asap, so DS will have to be guinea pig! wink

DP and I really enjoy our spicy foods and I put chilli in most things TBH (use pepper more than salt in cooking) and it's a bit of a pain making an extra, different, panful for him (not a huge pain, but it would be nice not to have to do it IYSWIM). Anyhow, he grabbed himself a handful of DP's penne with spicy sauce the other day and just said 'hot', pointing at his tongue, and grabbed some more, so I'm wondering where we go from here?

Any recommendations?

claireybee Fri 19-Jun-09 16:03:29

Mine have both always had chilli, I don't make it massively hot but one time the curry was too hot for me but they both ate it

SazzlesA Fri 19-Jun-09 16:06:38

Message withdrawn

LittleMysMum Sun 21-Jun-09 19:46:05

Thanks for replies - I'll be a bit more adventurous then! (Why didn't I think of using yoghurt/creme fraiche - D'oh!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now