Talk

Advanced search

baby safe feeder thingy?

(9 Posts)
lipit Wed 17-Jun-09 22:29:05

Not sure of the correct name (net with handle to put fruit and veg in) but does anyone know where I can buy one?

whomovedmychocolate Wed 17-Jun-09 22:30:27

Sainburys. But quite honestly babies are capable of eating - gums are much harder than milk teeth!

Biglips Wed 17-Jun-09 22:32:22

i found some in Asda but im not keen on them as babies had got to learn to bite and chew.

luvaduck Wed 17-Jun-09 22:33:46

jojomamanbebe
didn't try them but a friend loved them

lipit Wed 17-Jun-09 22:51:01

Thank you smile DS (9 months) has no teeth yet and seems to be struggling with finger food but maybe I should hold back and let him have a good gum as I guess he has to learn. To be honest it's probably more for my benefit (choking paranoia blush)

sweetkitty Wed 17-Jun-09 23:00:25

Never seen the point of them TBH must be hard to clean. All 3 of mine were BLWed and could chew on anything.

lipit Wed 17-Jun-09 23:04:57

Your right, I manged to wean my other DC's without one but they had teeth earlier. Going to be brave and persevere thanks again.

lipit Wed 17-Jun-09 23:05:57

blush managed

Pingpong Wed 17-Jun-09 23:06:01

oh please don't buy one, they really don't need it and I'm sure they must be impossible to clean.
Take a deep breath and let him have a good gum (and keep smiling - if you are tense then he will pick up on it)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now