Talk

Advanced search

Help with purees comtaining meat

(6 Posts)
LaTrucha Fri 26-Sep-08 15:01:56

Is there anything which will puree meat and fish for baby really, really fine?

I've tried my hand blender and food processor but it's still lumpy and I'd really like it superfine.

My baby will chew other things but not meat or fish.

whoisdoingthedishes Fri 26-Sep-08 19:11:53

have you tried blending with something soft? chicken and avocado just came to my mind.

does he/she take any finger food? could you make fishcakes or meatballs?

savoycabbage Fri 26-Sep-08 19:15:00

A bamix hand blender will do that.

LaTrucha Fri 26-Sep-08 20:42:34

Wow! Just looked up Bamix. Are they super good?

WiDtD - she'll take cheese and bread as finger food. She took a tiny piece of omlette. The rest she thinks iis a joke. I'm thinking of tryin gham, but does it have lot sof salt? Also thinking of fish fingers but I'm sure she'll take two flakes that I break off for her and then no more.

whoisdoingthedishes Fri 26-Sep-08 20:56:56

how old is she? sounds like my daughter, she likes to play with the food a lot, but she is starting to get more food in her mouth now. Hope it gets better.

ham might be too salty, but maybe a tiny piece won't hurt. just make sure it's cooked ham (not cured).

LaTrucha Sat 27-Sep-08 09:20:38

She's almost 9 months. She went through a phase where she freaked out with food (I was foolishly following some HV advice and she stopped eating) so I'm very gentle - perhaps overly - at what I introduce her too but I wold likeher to get some protein from something other than cheese.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now