Talk

Advanced search

AITCH you'd be proud

(12 Posts)
LuckySalem Fri 19-Sep-08 22:18:09

I fed DD Spaghetti bolognaise today and it went EVERYWHERE. She enjoyed it though!! lol

PigeonPie Fri 19-Sep-08 22:19:22

It's fab isn't it grin

DS2 has just started flinging it round the place and some goes in - I just love BLW

LuckySalem Fri 19-Sep-08 22:26:17

It is and it isn't. I just spent nearly 1/2 hour cleaning! lol

She's happier though than spoon feeding. I gave her a spoon to eat it with and that went flying within seconds. lol HANDS ARE BETTER

kennythekangaroo Fri 19-Sep-08 22:32:33

I found a piece of spaghetti behind the radiator today (left over I think from Monday). We love BLW too but hate the baby led cleaning that follows

LuckySalem Fri 19-Sep-08 22:33:23

Babyled cleaning would be easier, maybe if I put a cloth on her backside she can clean the floor while she's on the move!! lol

PigeonPie Fri 19-Sep-08 22:35:03

I'm sure I'm having to wash the floor much more this time than I did with DS1. I now swathe DS2 in a muslin as well as a fabric bib and a peli-bib and it does reduce the mess a bit. I just love looking at them when they've had a good meal and look as though they've enjoyed it.

I also love the fact that my food doesn't go cold grin

LuckySalem Fri 19-Sep-08 22:41:15

Yeh that was my main reason for doing BLW as she always seemed to want her milk just as we did our tea! lol

TinkerBellesMum Fri 19-Sep-08 22:54:15

We used to give her pasta rather than spaghetti as the sauce clings better to it and it's easier to hold so not as messy wink but it is good fun!

LuckySalem Fri 19-Sep-08 22:58:42

Yeh I didn't do spaghetti, was too scared of her choking on it, Did pasta hoops (I think) instead. ALL the pasta went down but most of the meat etc went on the floor, walls etc etc lol

littlelapin Fri 19-Sep-08 23:01:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LuckySalem Fri 19-Sep-08 23:06:57

Near enough yeh. Except I thought it would be easier if she was naked to eat it.... hmm not so sure now. Probably would have been easier to wash the clothes than DD in a bath! lol

LuckySalem Sun 21-Sep-08 07:23:45

Yesterday she had stew and yet more mess. DP hates the mess but i'm actually starting to like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now