Talk

Advanced search

Weaning

(2 Posts)
Reethi Mon 21-Feb-05 13:55:24

I have a 6 and a half month old son, I started weaning him using the Gina Ford plan two months ago and he has taken really well to it. Last week I started the 6 month plan (introducing protein) he loves it and gobbles up everything I put in front of him but his routine has gone to pot. He used to sleep for 2 hours at lunch time but now he only manages 30 mins, he is also waking up at 5.00 in the morning whereas he used to sleep until 7.00. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think he could be hungry, I don't want to overfeed him as he is a big baby (weighed 18.11 at 6 months), sometimes he cries after I have finished feeding him and he seems generally more grumpier than usual. Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

Twiglett Mon 21-Feb-05 14:10:43

feed him till he stops eating, if he eats too much he'll puke (and then you'll get an idea of a level).. if he's not getting enough he'll be grumpy and grizzly

don't be surprised if eating patterns vary from day to day and week to week

HTH

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: