Talk

Advanced search

I saw these and thought of you (mumsnet)

(6 Posts)
MerlinsBeard Mon 11-Aug-08 22:18:21

DP and I were peering at the baby fod for inspiration for strting weaning and what did we see.....................baby pasta, baby gravy and baby stock cubes!!!

Made me <snurk> loudly and go thru' all the ols threads in my mind! I really did not know taht you could get those still!

MatNanPlus Mon 11-Aug-08 22:20:23

It Italy they have baby soup, packets you add to water and salt is the 3rd ingredient before chicken

MerlinsBeard Mon 11-Aug-08 22:21:47

shock

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Mon 11-Aug-08 22:25:52

i dont undertsand why tesco sell the heinz baby pasta. i think iits only baby pasta because its smaller but tesco own brand do mimi farafelli (sp?) that are the same size shapes but you get loads more for less money

i buy the baby gravy blush when we ar going to mils for sunday lunch as she insists that dd2 needs gravy and that a bit wont hurt her. she will end up not liking gravy like dd1 if she doesnt have any. hmm

whoisdoingthedishes Tue 12-Aug-08 00:18:27

I wouldn't buy the special baby pasta but the stock cubes are a good idea because they are salt- and MSG- free.

BouncingTurtle Tue 12-Aug-08 08:59:26

I got the kallo low salt ones but haven't gotten around to use them - ds's appetite is still quite tiny so if I use a normal stock cube to make something for DH and myself, he'll only be having a very small portion of it.
Fusilli pasta is good as it gets lots of sauce on it and ds loves sucking the sauce from them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now