Talk

Advanced search

Stuff to go with home made fish fingers

(8 Posts)
OurHamsterisevil Sat 19-Jul-08 15:59:31

Hi, I 'm looking for ideas of foods to put with home made fish fingers and chicken nuggets for my 10 month old son. It doesn't have to be finger food as I'm not really doing BLW. I just don't really know what to give him with it.

He eats most things so any ideas appreciated, thanks

itati Sat 19-Jul-08 16:00:43

Mash and veg with the suggested meals

Pasta or Rice for other meals.

itati Sat 19-Jul-08 16:01:12

is your hamster really evil?

Pannacotta Sat 19-Jul-08 16:03:54

Boiled new potatos with butter, also peas and sweetcorn - these are popular with my 1 year old and go well with fish/chicken.

jkklpu Sat 19-Jul-08 16:05:19

broccoli or cauliflower cheese

nailpolish Sat 19-Jul-08 16:08:47

savoury rice
you can add so much to rice - grilled pepper, tomato, raisins, sultanas, peas, chicken stock, veg stock, courgette, you name it!
my dds love savoury rice

OurHamsterisevil Sat 19-Jul-08 16:10:44

THanks for the suggestions. I'm fine with normal meals that I make and freeze, but something like this that needs seperate stuff to go with it always troubles me.

ITATI - My hamseter truly is evil. It is albino,so looks it too eith the red eyes. I have to wear leather gloves to remove it from the cage to clean it out. It is untrainble sad

itati Sat 19-Jul-08 20:01:13

My hamster is a bad one too. He bit my youngest the other week and has bitten me a few times. I wish I had thought to use gloves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now