Talk

Advanced search

DS 10 Month and only eating toast now ...

(6 Posts)
Shell001 Tue 15-Jul-08 16:25:53

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else has been in the same boat with there little one as DS was eating little bits of his tray of broc califlower pasta shells cheese and toast with purees on the side but now only having toast which his learnt to pick up and eat himself as wont let spoon in .. but now spits out anything but toast though toast is also coming out now ?

Any advise or suggustions ...

Plus he sint eating much else ...

megcleary Tue 15-Jul-08 16:32:11

dd now almost 11 months and she did this a few weeks ago them just started eating again i am currently using the word 'phase' for everything!!

Shell001 Tue 15-Jul-08 20:51:11

Thanks ... I think i ll start that too

StealthPolarBear Tue 15-Jul-08 20:54:01

DS goes through long phases, sometimes he'll eat other stuff, sometimes it's bread, raisins and sweetcorn.
We are in a bread, raisins and sweetcorn phase

EffiePerine Tue 15-Jul-08 20:56:29

sounds like a phase

just keep offering stuff. DS was the only baby I knew who didn't like bananas or grapes or any fruit or veg other than peas and apples. He'll now (21 mo) eat most things and keeps stealing bananas from the fruit bowl grin

blot4 Wed 16-Jul-08 15:47:22

That's very reassuring. My DS doesn't like any fruit or veg that's not peas or berries at the moment. I keep trying him on other stuff but it just gets chucked on the floor. I hope he'll get less fussy as he gets older.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now