Talk

Advanced search

Sorry but quickly can you answer the following question for me?

(11 Posts)
LuckySalem Thu 10-Jul-08 08:48:47

DD is doing BLW and so far we've just given her small amounts of what we're eating but DP is making an english breakfast. Is there any of these she can't have?

Bacon
Sausage
Eggs (scrambled)
Toast
Beans

Thanks all

BellaBear Thu 10-Jul-08 08:49:28

is the bacon salty?

LuckySalem Thu 10-Jul-08 08:50:02

its smoked bacon. I assume its just normal apart from that.

lulumama Thu 10-Jul-08 08:50:04

i presume she is 6 + months? all those things are fine, but bacon and sausage can be quite salty, so maybe just a little bit

DaphneDescends Thu 10-Jul-08 08:50:36

Personally I wouldn't give bacon or sausage because of the salt. Not sure on beans, I don't eat them (I am sure I'm the only person alive to hate the bloody things...)

TrinityRhino Thu 10-Jul-08 08:50:56

as long as she is 6 months + then I would allow her to have a little of all those things psmile]

LuckySalem Thu 10-Jul-08 08:50:56

Yeh she is now 6 months (woohoo) grin

Thanks - We're only giving her little bits of things so far anyways but i'll make sure that we give less of bacon and sausage.

ruddynorah Thu 10-Jul-08 08:54:56

yes a bit of everything. she probably won't eat much of the meat anyway.

LuckySalem Thu 10-Jul-08 10:19:32

Well DP did a few chips with it so she ate all the chips, her egg & abit of bacon! Thanks all.

seeker Thu 10-Jul-08 10:22:55

Have you given her egg before? If not, be a bit cautions, because it's one of those allergies that some babies have and then grow out of.

I wouldn't give beans or bacon because of the salt or sausage because I'wary of processed foor for very little people.

So that leaves toast...oops, sorry!

How about a grilled mushroom?

LuckySalem Thu 10-Jul-08 10:30:31

LOL - Thanks Seeker.

She's had eggy bread before and not had any worries before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now