Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need some BLW tips PLEASE!!!!!

(11 Posts)
kneehighinnappies Mon 17-Sep-07 15:42:31

I really want to do blw with my twins, but in all honesty I don't really know where to start, any tips on the best type's of food to start them on, or just tips in general would be a real big help.

Thank you for your time.

aDad Mon 17-Sep-07 15:46:41

have you had a look on babyledweaning.com?

there is a section there on exatly that - a few ideas for first foods anyway.

If you follow a link from there, there is also a BLW forum and you could post this question in there too.

HTH and good luck. Twins - that will be double the mess of course! And BLW is messy!

aDad Mon 17-Sep-07 15:48:09

www.babyledweaning.com

aDad Tue 18-Sep-07 10:25:24

Any joy?

kneehighinnappies Tue 18-Sep-07 11:23:12

I read bit's of it, especially the choking part, haven't started yet but I will some point this week, when I remeber blush
Thanks for the link.

aDad Tue 18-Sep-07 12:48:45

I imagine you have your hands quite full, so it's understandable!

littlelapin Tue 18-Sep-07 12:51:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kneehighinnappies Tue 18-Sep-07 16:49:55

Ok so I have introduceed myself and read the blog, but can you tell me how much help should I give to the dt's, girl dt can hold things and suck, boy dt however is lazy and won't, he is not intrested at all, won't pick anything up, so do I help him out by holding it or just leave him?

StealthPolarBear Tue 18-Sep-07 16:51:46

getting this on my list

puffylovett Tue 18-Sep-07 21:16:51

you can try holding it out to him, but maybe when he sees his twi eating he'll be more interested ?

i find that it s best not to do lunch right after a nap, always eat with them cos they like to copy you and just let them get on with it and not interfere !

aDad Wed 19-Sep-07 10:17:12

agree with puffylovett

I'm sure he'll twig soon, particularly with a twin to show him the way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now