Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Untitled

(3 Posts)
kay1981 Thu 13-Sep-07 11:16:23

OK I have a few questions - MY DS is 13 months and from him being 2 weeks old, he has always, no matter at what time it is given, always fallen asleep on his nightime bottle. Should I be worried, is there any damage being done? (except to his 'tooth' as in singular!)

Also he wont eat fruit! He had it puree-ed (SP) but it's took me an age to get him onto lumps but he just wont have any fruit, I have tried strawberries, (too sour me thinks), apples and banana (no way with the banana!) Should I try grapes, as he is having problems with his poo and the GP told me to give him more fruit - any advice most welcome

Wow I've rambled on a bit there, haven't I?

Thanks guys

NAB3 Thu 13-Sep-07 11:18:15

My 2 year old doesn't really go for fruit but he will eat it in a pie or crumble and I make them fruit smoothies which also go down well.

I would get him off the bottle now. 13 months is plenty old enough for a cup and then he is less likely to fall asleep drinking his milk, and you can clean his tooth afterwards.

BTW You may get more replies if you put a title in.

Good luck.

PutThatInYourPipeandSmokeIt Fri 14-Sep-07 08:09:35

Will he eat porridge? If so, you can add a bit of prune juice and stewed fruit (e.g. pears + nectarines are mild and sweet flavoured. Apricots are natural laxatives too). If your stewed fruit mix is too tart, you can sweeten it by adding a bit of prune juice too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now