Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is weaning making dd moody?

(5 Posts)
simmsieray Wed 12-Sep-07 20:28:20

Help! Weaned at BF dd at 23 weeks. Seemed to take to it well-loves her purees and now on 3 meals a day. But have now noticed her BF feeds have gone up not down and she is also more moody. More shrieky- cant be left alone as much - less independent. Its really getting me down. Is it a weaning thing? Or a 6 month thing? She has always been so sunny but seems to be more like teenager every day!!! Help!

pinkspottywellies Wed 12-Sep-07 20:30:24

Is she teething?

simmsieray Wed 12-Sep-07 20:32:58

cant see any of the usual signs. arggh!

marmitemad Wed 12-Sep-07 22:17:49

I've got this dreadful shrieky thing atm as well. Seems to be whenever I make dd do something she doesn't want to (like sit in the highchair to eat lunch) or when I walk out of the room (to make my lunch). It's proving very difficult to get anything done in the house.

puffylovett Thu 13-Sep-07 13:41:18

me too - normally sunny happy boy is much grouchier and not sleeping as well - ie when he wakes for a feed its taking me about an hour to get him off again, as opposed to 15 mins !

was going to post this too, you beat me to it !

I wondered if maybe its digestive - he's certainyl had a lot more wind, so perhaps tummy ache ? going to start tummy massage again tonight i think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now