Talk

Advanced search

Baby 10 m with suspected fish allergy

(3 Posts)
lorza03 Wed 04-Mar-20 21:52:07

Is anyone in the club of baby allergy’s and what symptoms did your little one get .
My son has been vomiting for 4 weeks on and off .
We ended up in ambulance as he had been vomiting so much no life left in him - the doctor said to go through gp and be transferred to dietician- it all started 4 weeks ago up until this point he has never been a droplet of sick . I feel upset I don’t know what’s going on but I also have a gut feeling there is somthing underlying thi vomiting

sar302 Wed 04-Mar-20 21:56:59

Egg allergy here. DS dangerously ill from anaphylactic shock at 6.5 months old. He too was referred by A&E back to GP, although we were referred to the allergy clinic, not a dietician. Probably because in our case it was a very clear cut reaction and just a one off.

It's very scary seeing your baby that poorly isn't it. Hopefully the the dietician will be able to give you a plan to move forward. Maybe introducing certain foods one at a time to gauge reactions.

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 11-Mar-20 06:36:59

Wow that must so scary. I have allergies but luckily I didn’t the DC don’t.

Have you been given any advice on what to feed him until you see the Paediatric Dietician?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »