Talk

Advanced search

Bibado/Tidy Tot experiences/recommendations?

(6 Posts)
MajorFaffington Sun 16-Feb-20 22:58:09

My daughter who is now 3 took very well to BLW at 6 months, but the clean up after every meal was epic. She ended up with so much in her lap and even with stuff behind her. I am now thinking ahead to weaning for my son (currently not even 4 months so this isn’t a hugely pressing issue, but I am a planner!)

To avoid so much cleaning and washing after each meal, I am planning to invest in one of the above- but which one?

What are your experiences of using the Bibado and/or the Tidy Tot bib and tray/bib that attaches to the high chair? Pros and cons? Tips?

Thank you.

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 18-Feb-20 12:44:37

I've not tried either sorry OP but hopefully this will bump for you smile

FluffMagnet Tue 18-Feb-20 12:48:23

I'm afraid I haven't used either but my friend swears by her bibado with her BLW DS. Of course, he does still manage to hit the floors, walls and ceiling all the same (especially with his morning porridge), but at least he is fairly clean at the end of it all!

IDontDrinkTea Tue 18-Feb-20 12:51:02

I have a bibado (in fact I have six...) and I think they’re amazing. My daughter makes a huge mess at every meal and yet her outfits are pristine underneath

DesLynamsMoustache Tue 18-Feb-20 12:53:46

Love our Bibados! The amount of cleaning they've cut down on justifies their cost many times over.

MajorFaffington Tue 18-Feb-20 13:17:33

Thanks all, Bibado it is then!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »