Talk

Advanced search

Baby weaning

(5 Posts)
Danwin1994 Tue 04-Feb-20 11:26:17

My baby is 6 months on the 14th so 10 days. She can sit up (not for long) but when I put her in a chair she’s fine of course and when I put a spoon in her mouth she doesn’t push it out with her tongue. I’m wondering if I should wait ten more days or try her with food now? Because the guideline is around 6 months. She is also very interested when other people are eating around her and smacks her lips together.

dementedpixie Tue 04-Feb-20 15:29:38

It would.be fine from now

ForeverBubblegum Tue 04-Feb-20 16:19:11

It's around 6 months, not 6 months to the day. 10 days will make no difference either way.

rosydreams Tue 04-Feb-20 17:05:57

yeah its fine just place a few chunks of chopped soft fruit,veg or meat in front of her let her play and discover.She will eat when she is ready.I just offered mine food three times a day and just let her play around.After a month she got the idea and started eating it,shes nearly 8 months now and looks forward to meal times.I offer milk between meal times.So milk,breakfast,milk,lunch,milk dinner,milk.

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 10-Feb-20 07:55:24

Lovely photo Rosy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »