Talk

Advanced search

Baby vitamins

(7 Posts)
PigPaws Sun 12-Nov-17 07:59:21

What vitamin supplements do you use / would recommend for babies of a year old? I understand they’re needed now but am overwhelmed by how many there are to choose from! Tasty and easy to give if possible! Any advice appreciated

shopaholic85 Sun 12-Nov-17 08:04:50

We've tried Wellbaby, Abidec and Haliborange and our 11mo has hated all of them. We've tried neat and diluted with water but she screams and spits most of it back out. The Abidec is the smallest dose, so might try that again. I'm be interested to know how other people get vitamins into their baby!

PigPaws Sun 12-Nov-17 19:37:54

Thanks for the reply. I bought the Wellbaby today so will see how it goes! Not sure it’ll be great...

aeneidbook4 Sun 12-Nov-17 19:43:38

We use Abidec and add it to DS's porridge at breakfast. He doesn't even notice it's there.

RandomUsernameHere Sun 12-Nov-17 20:38:00

DD liked the Wellbaby drops but DS hated them. I absolutely couldn't get him to take them, even mixing them in food or yoghurt didn't help as he refused the whole thing (and he is not a fussy eater, he eats nearly everything). They both liked the Bassets strawberry flavour vitamins.

Celticlassie Mon 13-Nov-17 20:52:09

DD takes wellbaby ok, but it’s taken her a while to get used to it, and it’s easier now she’s had a bit of practise with a spoon. It’s really messy though and stains clothes so it’s really not practical.

April45 Sat 30-Dec-17 19:24:44

DS loved wellbsby.. gets excited when I get it ready!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now