We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Adventurous pudding ideas

(6 Posts)
Littleguggi Fri 28-Apr-17 14:31:19

I'm running out of pudding ideas to give my 8 month old as all she seems to be having is fruit or yoghurt after every meal. I made her apple crumble the other day and that went down very well! I'm after ideas for other delicious puddings..thank you in advance smile

AssassinatedBeauty Fri 28-Apr-17 16:58:51

You don't have to give pudding after every meal. I rarely give a pudding, and there's nothing wrong with fruit or yoghurt.

Having said that, when I do give puddings I have given things like rice pudding, fruit and custard, home made fruit jelly.

Littleguggi Fri 28-Apr-17 17:55:53

Thanks for the ideas. I love the idea of homemade fruit jelly. I know I said after every meal but its usually just once a day, sometimes twice. My little one is more of a grazer so she ends up having small frequent meals.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Sun 30-Apr-17 09:51:06

Rice pudding freezes well and you could always add stewed fruit to give it an extra interest.

Blueberry pancakes also freeze well, or at leads that's what I'm told, ours get scoffed as quickly as they are made.

You could try her with Banana Ice Cream too.

Cakescakescakes Sun 30-Apr-17 09:55:37

Banana pancakes
Stewed apples with cinnamon
Custard with stewed apple mixed in

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Sun 30-Apr-17 09:55:57

Have you tried her with an Ice Lolly. There's a recipe on MN here. As peaches aren't in season yet, I suppose you could use tinned peaches? You could a.so make them petit filous if you don't mind giving those.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now