Talk

Advanced search

Baby cereal from Spain

(9 Posts)
mama30 Thu 08-Feb-07 16:32:09

My DD had Nestle baby cereal from Spain from the age of 4 months until she was 1.5 years old. It worked great as you can put it in the bottle when the little ones are too tired for breakfast or dinner. Also she loved the taste and it helped with her reflux.

I would like to give it to my 5 moth old DS as well but can't find it in the UK (it's not sold here).
I have even contacted Nestle Spain but they don't sell direct to customers.

Any suggestions?

terramum Thu 08-Feb-07 17:17:04

Adding cereal to bottles isnt recommended anymore so thats probably why you cant get it over here.

lulumama Thu 08-Feb-07 17:19:46

yes...and if your baby is too tired for solids, just give a milk feed instead !

chipo Thu 08-Feb-07 22:13:46

If it was cerelac from nestle thinkthisisit (sorry link takes you to search page, just look at Etapa 1 a partir dos 4 mese and scroll down) You can buy this in portuguese shops. Where do you live?

mama30 Sat 10-Feb-07 17:43:54

Hi Chipo - I have just looked at the Nestle link and yes they are the same cereals as the ones sold in Spain.

I live in London - do you know where I can find them?? Thank you.

chipo Sat 10-Feb-07 20:38:21

where abouts in london? There are loads of portuguese shops in the stockwell area, one in colindale, one near wood green, one in leytonstone. I'm sure there are others.

mama30 Mon 12-Feb-07 13:29:17

I am in West London - any shops around here??

It would be great to find the cereals - thank you very much

chipo Mon 12-Feb-07 20:48:58

There is one called lisboa I'm almost certain it sells cerelac. If not they will be able to tell you were you can get it in the area. Might be worth giving them a call. (keep your fingers crossed they speak good english) happy hunting

mama30 Fri 23-Feb-07 09:57:24

Thank you very much. I rang them and will be visiting the shop soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now